At 11:45 a.m., New Minas firefighters responded to a car fire on Highway 101 west of Exit 12. The vehicle, which was fully involved when firefighters arrived on scene, was destroyed as a result. There were no injuries.
• At 4 a.m., Hall’s Harbour firefighters responded to a report of power lines down and arcing on the Brow of Mountain Road.
• New Minas firefighters responded to a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Highbury School Road and White Rock Road in Canaan at 12:30 p.m.
• At 1:14 p.m., Wolfville firefighters responded to assist Kings District RCMP at the scene of a vehicle collision and medical emergency on Grand Pre Road. The emergency resulted in the closure of the road for a time.
• Wolfville and Greenwich firefighters responded to close Highway 101 temporarily at Exits 10 and 11 at 7 p.m. so a truck that had gone off the road could be pulled out of the ditch.
• At 8:33 p.m., Kentville firefighters responded to a report of a vehicle off the road in the Gibson Woods Road area. Firefighters did a search, but no vehicle was found.
• Kentville firefighters responded to a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Highway 341 and Lakewood Road at 8 p.m.
• At 12:30 p.m., Greenwich firefighters responded to a single vehicle collision on Highway 101. There were no injuries.
• Kentville firefighters responded to a report of a two-vehicle collision on Highway 12 in Forest Home at 8:30 a.m. En route, they received a page that a tractor trailer had gone off the road in the same general area, rolled over and was leaking fluid.
• At 11 a.m., Greenwich firefighters responded to a fire alarm sounding at Daigle Wholesalers.