Updated at 10:28 - Three days of the effects of a slow moving nor’easter have left many flooded basements in its wake in Yarmouth and Shelburne counties.
Updated at 09:31 - METRO HALIFAX - Environment Canada’s senior climatologist is promising – yes, promising – Nova Scotians the coming winter won’t be anything like the last..
Updated at 10:19 - HALIFAX – Officers responded to two reports of firearms in downtown Halifax Oct. 23, leading to an intense morning for those who work and live in the area..
Updated at 08:23 - KENTVILLE - A very slow moving nor'easter is continuing to soak the Valley Friday..
Updated on October 23, 2014 - WOLFVILLE - It’s not often a team gets to add a former all-Canadian four games into the regular season, but that’s what has happened for Acadia this week. .
Updated on October 23, 2014 - The 120 plus members of the Spectacle Light Society have moved closer to their goal of obtaining ownership of the Spectacle Island Lighthouse, located within Port Mouton Bay. .
Updated on October 22, 2014 - EAST HANTS — Tim McDermott has joined the Municipality of East Hants as its new emergency management co-ordinator (EMC)..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Jeep Wrangler will keep current body-on-frame construction
- 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe: less doors, more style
- Insurance is back… To the future
- Toyota Canada marks 50th anniversary with special-edition 2015 Corolla
- An evening involving a charity, a flash car and Heather Ballentine
Updated on October 23, 2014 - KINGS COUNTY - A disease is best stopped at its source..