Updated on September 30, 2014 - Bull moose sighting in Hants County causes afternoon commotion1
Updated at 07:53 - “I promise you your honour, I’m not going to let you down, or my family, or myself,” a man told the judge as he was sentenced in Kentville provincial court for a break-in and breaking probation..
Updated on September 30, 2014 - The Nova Scotia government released maps on Sept. 30, which show for the first time harvest allocations on the certified western Crown lands..
Updated at 06:37 - It's another grey day in the Valley..
Updated at 06:44 - The NHL Legends came to Queens County on Sept. 30, for a game against the AA Munroe All Stars..Photo
Updated on September 30, 2014 - In celebration of National Seniors Day, the Mayor of Berwick and Warden of Kings County are co-hosting a tea for seniors on Oct. 1..
Updated at 07:56 - Grafton farmers are taking pumpkin seeds to new levels..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- EV charging stations… What about insurance?
- Kit car specialist in Severn Bridge builds Factory Five Racing GTM supercars
- NHTSA seeks cooperation with manufacturers to prevent hacking
- The 2015 Chevrolet Corvette’s Valet Mode system could be illegal
- Ferrari unveils its most powerful convertible ever
Updated on September 29, 2014 - Amalgamation, annexation, dissolution — it seems you can't go a day in Hants County without hearing these buzz words..