Updated on October 24, 2014 - Aircraft departed from 14 Wing Greenwood Friday evening.
Updated on October 24, 2014 - (Editor’s Note: Following is a message from Annapolis County Warden Reg Ritchie to the people of Annapolis County.).
Updated at 12:45 - The Nova Scotia hospital information computer system is scheduled for an important upgrade and some hospital computer systems across the province will be down for two days..
Updated on October 24, 2014 - KENTVILLE - A very slow moving nor'easter is continuing to soak the Valley Friday..
Updated on October 24, 2014 - WOLFVILLE - Rookie defenceman Matt Pufahl had the game-winning goal as the hockey Axemen edged UNB 4-3 in overtime Oct. 24 at the Andrew H. McCain Arena..
Updated at 10:03 - NEW MINAS - Antiques and collectibles aficionados are converging on the Louis Millett Community Complex in New Minas today, Oct. 25, for a show and sale..Photo
Updated on October 24, 2014 - Nova Star Cruises says it is making inroads on tour bus bookings for next season. As of Oct. 23, the company had 43 motorcoach trips on the books for its 2015 season. This is increase from 19 tours in its inaugural season..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Jeep Wrangler will keep current body-on-frame construction
- 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe: less doors, more style
- Insurance is back… To the future
- Toyota Canada marks 50th anniversary with special-edition 2015 Corolla
- An evening involving a charity, a flash car and Heather Ballentine
Updated on October 24, 2014 - Oct. 18 was just a typical day in the life of folks living in the western Annapolis Valley..