Updated at 13:02 - Former South West Shore Development Authority CEO enters guilty plea
Updated at 12:57 - The town of Berwick is recovering from an email virus that has affected its external communications for close to a month..
Updated at 15:32 - There are burning restrictions across Nova Scotia today (Aug. 27) Rain may bring some relief to the situation on Thursday..
Updated on August 26, 2014 - Dancers from the MacKenzie School of Dance have recently received top honours during their dance season..
Updated at 10:03 - The 2014 Acadia football Axemen will lack depth this season, but head coach Jeff Cummins is hopeful his team will make up in quality what it might lack in quantity..
Updated at 15:20 - The directors of the Greenfield Memorial Cemetery have decided there is a need to have a maintenance fund benefit event. It will be held on Sunday, Sept. 28 at 1:30 p.m. at the Gaspereau School..
Updated on August 26, 2014 - The provincial government and stakeholders are creating a new wine development board to capitalize on one of Nova Scotia’s fastest growing industries..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Canadians increasingly in debt because of their car
- The new 2016 Volvo XC90 unveiled
- 2014 Nissan Juke SL AWD: comic book hero
- Mercedes-Benz finishes first in recent customer satisfaction study
- Electric car charging cords being stolen in Vancouver
Updated at 08:34 - The view from cartoonist Patrick LaMontagne..