Updated at 07:30 - Three days of the effects of a slow moving nor’easter have left many flooded basements in its wake in Yarmouth and Shelburne counties.
Updated at 07:32 - KINGS COUNTY - Kings County’s emergency and protective services manager says the municipality’s door is open when it comes to discussing changes to fire services with stakeholders..
Updated on October 23, 2014 - METRO HALIFAX - The mayor of Halifax had nothing but praise for how police handled a gun scare in the city on Thursday morning..
Updated on October 23, 2014 - Fundy Film fall series.
Updated on October 23, 2014 - WOLFVILLE - It’s not often a team gets to add a former all-Canadian four games into the regular season, but that’s what has happened for Acadia this week. .
Updated on October 23, 2014 - The 120 plus members of the Spectacle Light Society have moved closer to their goal of obtaining ownership of the Spectacle Island Lighthouse, located within Port Mouton Bay. .
Updated on October 22, 2014 - EAST HANTS — Tim McDermott has joined the Municipality of East Hants as its new emergency management co-ordinator (EMC)..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2015 Cadillac ATS Coupe: less doors, more style
- Insurance is back… To the future
- Toyota Canada marks 50th anniversary with special-edition 2015 Corolla
- An evening involving a charity, a flash car and Heather Ballentine
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2: above and beyond
Updated on October 23, 2014 - KINGS COUNTY - A disease is best stopped at its source..