• At 12:30 p.m., Port Williams firefighters responded to a single-vehicle rollover on Highway 358 in Canard. There were minor injuries as a result. One person was transported to hospital for observation and then released.
• Wolfville firefighters responded to investigate a report of a strong smell of gas on Kent Avenue shortly after 10 p.m.
• Canning firefighters responded to a single-vehicle collision on Pereaux Road in Pereaux at 1:36 a.m. A car had left the road and struck a tree. Six passengers were transported to hospital with undetermined injuries. Kentville firefighters stood in at the Canning station.
• Just before 9 a.m., New Minas firefighters responded to a two-vehicle collision on Highway 101 just east of Exit 12. There were no serious injuries as a result.
• New Minas firefighters responded to a report of a car on fire on Crescent Drive in New Minas at 4:12 a.m. The vehicle, which was brand new, suffered significant damage. Kings RCMP investigated the incident as a case of arson.
• At 4:30 a.m., Aylesford and District firefighters responded to a car fire on the Hall Road. There was some damage to the vehicle. Cause of the fire was undetermined.
• At 7:30 a.m., Aylesford and District and Lake Paul firefighters responded to a residential fire alarm at a residence on Loon Lake. There was no fire.
• Shortly after noon, New Minas firefighters responded to a three-vehicle collision involving two cars and a motorcycle on Commercial Street in New Minas. One person was transported to hospital with undetermined injuries not thought to be serious.
• At 2:26 p.m., Wolfville firefighters responded to a report of a field on fire on Peck Meadow Road in Greenfield. Firefighters were back at the station by 4:30 p.m.
• Wolfville firefighters responded to a power pole on fire behind the apartment buildings on Blue Heron Court in Wolfville at 9:30 a.m. Firefighters remained on scene for just about an hour.
• At 10 a.m., New Minas firefighters responded to a report of wires arcing at Evangeline Middle School in New Minas.