Firefighters stop shed fire from spreading to house

Jonathan
Jonathan Riley
Send to a friend

Send this article to a friend.

Firefighters managed to save a house in Smith’s Cove after fire spread from a burning shed.

Henri Baille of 588 Sunset Drive called 911 just after 6 p.m. to say his shed was on fire.

Smith's Cove, Bear River and Digby Fire Departments responded.

Before firefighters arrived, the shed, which held a generator to power the house, had been completely consumed by fire and the heat was starting to melt siding on the house about 10 feet away.

The owner lives alone and was not hurt.

jriley@digbycourier.ca

Geographic location: Smith

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thanks for voting!

Top of page

Comments

Comments