Once again, neighbours and friends joined together with local municipal representatives to celebrate at the New Year’s levee put on by both the Municipality of Shelburne and the Town of Shelburne.
- Read more special articles:
- Biggest town levee ever--Digby Academy artefacts on display
- Windsor boy first Annapolis Valley birth of 2014
- New Year’s Day cheer at Weymouth levee
- Wolfville and Acadia ring in 2014
This year both Jamie Cotter and Natalie Lynn were on hand for musical entertainment at the Community Centre in Shelburne.
The event was catered by the Sandy Point Community Centre.