Updated on April 17, 2015 - Municipalities soul-searching after Supreme Court decision on religion and council meetings
Updated on April 17, 2015 - BEAR RIVER – The River Road between Bear River and Thomas Road is closed for the foreseeable future..Photo
Updated on April 17, 2015 - METRO HALIFAX - An important piece has gone missing from the beloved IWK model train set..
Updated on April 17, 2015 - The new Bear River Artworks Gallery in Oakdene Community Centre was crowded this evening for its official opening..Photo
Updated on April 16, 2015 - HAMILTON - Kings County’s Brandon Whitney has a chance to make his mark with the Montreal Canadiens’ organization..
Updated on April 16, 2015 - Annapolis County Events space is provided for local non-profit organizations. Space is limited to about 25 words..
Updated on April 17, 2015 - OpenHydro Technology Canada, which is looking at Digby as a possible base for some of its tidal power operations, is receiving $6.35 million from the federal government for the Bay of Fundy tidal stream project..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Mahindra aiming to enter North America
- The NHTSA gives a five-star rating to the new F-150
- Toyota to shift Corolla production from Canada to Mexico
- The 2015 MotoGP World Championship: For thrill seekers
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 4x4: to boldly go where other vans can't
Updated on April 17, 2015 - You may have missed this important news item, but the government has just announced a contribution of about $240 million ($190 million US) to the consortium building the Thirty Metre Telescope..