Updated at 09:34 - Dartmouth resident Catherine Miller, also known as Catie, has been missing since July 151
Updated at 10:21 - A new active transportation trail will soon be constructed in Greenwich..
Updated on July 28, 2014 - It was 1918, the final year of the First World War, and the tide was turning in favour of the Allies, thanks to victory at the Battle of Amiens. At the front, in the stillness following this latest bloody clash, a Nova Scotian soldier bent to examine....
Updated at 08:32 - Marking the First World War.
Updated on July 28, 2014 - The Kentville senior Wildcats were badly in need of a win July 23 at Memorial Park, both to stop the bleeding of an 11-game losing streak and to stay within shouting distance of an NSSBL playoff berth..
Updated on July 28, 2014 - NOTICE.
Updated on July 26, 2014 - People on Digby Neck will be able to stock up on cold beer for the August long weekend without coming into town..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Polaris celebrates its 60 year anniversary with the Slingshot
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne receives updates
- The return of the Aston Martin Lagonda
- Jaguar Land Rover's Virtual Innovation Centre in Gaydon
- The British Heritage Museum: automotive history, English style
Updated at 10:32 - Most money managers recommend that investors hold both stocks and bonds in their portfolios as a means of diversification. It is understood that the two asset classes typically move in the opposite direction to one another and, when combined in a....