Updated at 08:32 - Ten weeks after starting service, the operators of the Nova Star ferry have drained the barrel of provincial money promised them over seven years.4
Updated at 09:39 - LeBlanc descendants from Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and as far away as Louisiana made the journey to be part of this ceremony..
Updated at 07:49 - Thursday's rain has lowered the fire danger forecast for the province, with most of western Nova Scotia in the low to moderate risk category. Parts of Hants and Queens counties are still at a high risk of forest fire. .
Updated at 09:04 - Kissing the cod and getting screeched in are two well known traditional introductions to Newfoundland. But nowhere does it mention anything about baptism by seagull fire, which can come from on high or even from below..
Updated at 08:04 - Three brothers from Kennetcook are building their reputations as forces to be reckoned with in the boxing ring..
Updated on July 24, 2014 - Wolfville residents will get dirty this weekend as the town celebrates Mud Creek Days..
Updated on July 18, 2014 - Members of a New Germany family are the province’s woodland owners of the year..
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- Driving when tired may be comparable to driving while intoxicated
- 2015 Dodge Challenger and Challenger SRT Hellcat: Living one red key at a time
- 2015 Ford F-150 gets two new engines
- Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge: Almost there
- Buick is planning to offer two new models, including a convertible
Updated at 07:06 - The view from cartoonist Patrick LaMontagne.