Paddler Emily Riddle of Acadia is five for five at the Canada Games.
The Porters Lake resident made it into the final with Nova Scotia’s women’s IC-4 team in the 200 metre event, finishing first in their heat with a time of 53.1.
- Read more special articles:
- Ben Brown on Canada Games: 'I achieved a lot of my goals'
- Canada Games: Special time for special athletes
- Canada Games results day 12
- Second gold for Whalen at Canada Games
Riddle’s team finished the final in second, good for the silver, with a time of 50.120, less than two seconds behind Team Ontario. This brought the Acadia student’s medal count to five at the games – two silver and three bronze.