Emily Riddle paddles her way to bronze in the women's 200 metre C-1 on Las des nations in Sherbrooke, Quebec. credit: Len Wagg/Communications Nova Scotia
Acadia student Emily Riddle won a silver medal Wednesday in the women's Canoe-kayak C-1 - 5000 metre event.
Riddle finished the event less than a minute behind gold medalist Katie Vincent of Ontario, with a time of 30:06.760.
This is the fourth medal for the Porters Lake woman, who won bronze medals C1-1,000 metre female event, in the C-1 200 m female abd with the IC-4 500 metre female canoe-kayak team.
- Read more special articles:
- Ben Brown on Canada Games: 'I achieved a lot of my goals'
- Canada Games: Special time for special athletes
- Canada Games results day 12
- Second gold for Whalen at Canada Games
More to come.