Force Four Entertainment crews were in Kentville March 1 to 3 filming a demo for a prospective series on life without taxes.
“How would the people of Kentville manage their community if the government left town?” is the pitch, according to Force Four’s Tara-Lee Novak.
- Read more special articles :
- - No fuss over Force Four
- - Taxes not a simple TV transaction
- - The week the government went?
- - Cameras to roll in Kentville
The production company has been involved in other shows, like The Bachelor Canada and Village on a Diet.
Events of the weekend included a rally in Centre Square and a scene where an Apple Blossom Festival float filled in for public transit