The following is the most recent results of the Valley teams of the Nova Scotia League Elite Tier 1 action:
• Under-18 Girls – remain first in their division after having the Jan. 19-20 weekend off, with a 7-1-1- record. In their most recent action Jan. 12, the U-18 girls topped Halifax City 8-3. MacKenzie Pardy and Gillianne Gates had three goals, while Jessica Shaffelburg and Emily Nickerson had one goal apiece.
• U-14A Boys - second in their division with a 7-1 record. In the Jan. 19 game, the boys had a 6-1 win over South Shore. Goals were scored by Jacob Shaffelburg (two), Coleman Hooper (two), Bronson Ward and Zach Forsythe. On Jan. 13, Valley defeated Dunbrack 12-8. Valley goals were scored by Shaffelburg (five), Hooper (four) and Ward (three).
• Senior Women – fourth place in the women’s A division with a 2-3-3 record. On Jan. 20, Valley and Dartmouth played to a 5-5 draw. Goals came from Jenna Blackburn (three) and Lauren Landry (two). On Jan. 12, they were defeated 5-4 by Suburban, with Valley goals by Blackburn (two) and Landry (two).
• U-16 Girls – fourth place out of seven with a 5-3 record. On Jan. 19, they were blanked 8-0 by Dunbrack.
• U-18 Boys – fifth out of six teams with a 2-3-2 record. In Jan. 12 action, the boys played to a 2-2 draw with Halifax County. Corey Cadeau had both Valley goals.
• Kings Arms Senior Men - sixth out of eight in their division with a 3-4 record. On Jan. 13, Kings Arms lost 4-3 to Dartmouth United. Valley goals were from Devin Tetlow (two) and Zach Shaffelburg (one).
• U-14 A girls - sixth out of seven in their division with a 2-6-1 record.
On Jan. 19, they were blanked 1-0 by South Shore; on 13, Valley dropped a 5-1 decision to Dunbrack, with Madeline Laurence scoring the Valley goal.
• U-14 B boys - last in their division with a 2-6 record. On Jan. 19, Valley lost 6-4 to Halifax County, with Jonah Shankel and Angus Anthony scoring two goals each.
On Jan. 13, the U-14B boys lost 7-2 to Halifax City, with Thomas Hillis and Elijah MacRae scoring the Valley goals.
• U-16 boys - seventh out of 10 teams with a 3-6 record. On Jan. 19, the boys lost 12-6 to the Dartmouth #1 team. Goals were from Chris Jamieson (four), Bryden Dunphy (one) and Clay Hancock (one).
The entire NSSL schedule and results are available at www.nssoccerleague.ca.