Round robin play winds up today in the M&M Meat Shop Canadian Junior Curling Championship, and both Nova Scotian teams are looking strong.
© Nick Moase Photo
The women's team improved to 4-1 yesterday at the M&M Meat Shop Junior Curling tournament. Both Nova Scotian teams are looking strong going into the final day of round robin play.
Both teams are in the top four in their seed, each with 4-1 records.
The women's team led by Mary Fay plays today at 9:30 a.m. in the Liverpool Curling Club.
The men's team led by Robert Mayhew plays at 2 p.m. at Queens Place Emera Centre.
- Read more special articles:
- Manitoba win the men's curling finals
- Alberta takes women's junior curling championship
- Nova Scotia knocked out, BC and Alberta in women's finals
- Team Fay defeated in semifinals at Canadian Juniors
The round robin play ends with the 2 p.m. game, and then team either move on to the seeding pool or championship pool. Those games will last until Friday afternoon, with championships played on Saturday and Sunday.