The Atlantic hurricane season began with post-tropical storm Arthur slamming hard into western Nova Scotia July 5, 2014.
- See our report
- Editorial: Nova Scotia Power has hard lessons to learn
- EDITORIAL: Stand up for Nova Scotians, Premier McNeil
- One story of powerlessness and frustration from Bear River
- McNeil: Nova Scotia Power’s response to Arthur 'unacceptable'
- UPDATED: Utility and Review Board to review Nova Scotia Power response to Arthur
- DB Nickerson
- - December 31, 1969
- - 19 h 00
A perfect plan, Jack Morrison! But to get NSP to do something like that.......