Events are for non-profit listings of events in Kings County. Items may run twice free before the event's date, and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; faxed to 681-0923 or mailed to PO Box 430, Kentville, B4N 3X4, attn: Events, at least a week before the first issue in which it should appear. Twenty word maximum, please. There is no guarantee of publication; to ensure publication, please consider a paid ad by contacting our sales department, 681-2121.
• Wolfville Historical Society Meeting - at 2 p.m. in the Wolfville council chambers. Speaker professor Karolyn Smardz Frost “Before the Black Loyalists: the Early African Nova Scotia Experience in King’s County.” Everyone welcome.
• Volunteer Fair - Northeast Kings Education Centre, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the main lobby at NKEC school, Canning.
• Soup/Chowder Luncheon – the last hamburger soup/corn chowder luncheon of the spring held by theLoyal Workers of Port Williams United will be held 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. $8 per person. All proceeds go to church needs.
• Jam session – 7-10 p.m., North Alton Hall. Door prize, 50/50, lunch. Donation at the door
• Meeting - Greenfield Memorial Cemetery meeting, 7:30 p.m., at the Gaspereau Elementary School multi-purpose room.
• Concert – 7 p.m., in the Horton High School performance center. Bands, choirs, the glee club and a strings ensemble performing entertainment. Freewill offering at the door and bake table available.
• Good Friday Service - by…
Province: | Section : Community