Finally, somebody has laid it all into the open.
Dr. Ron has probably managed to upset nearly every person in Digby with one or more of his comments, but putting everything into perspective I couldn't agree with him more.
We have to start being less reliant on government handouts and more creative with the assets that we have.
- Read more special articles:
- New doctors in Digby and new office space
- Doctors accept 500 new patients
- Two family physicians accepting 500 new patients
- Doctor crisis is over: MEDIC committee dissolves itself
We have to work together to encourage small and large businesses alike, something that can only happen if we lose the ’not in my backyard’ mentality.
Chris Thurber, Digby