Finally, somebody has laid it all into the open.
Dr. Ron has probably managed to upset nearly every person in Digby with one or more of his comments, but putting everything into perspective I couldn't agree with him more.
We have to start being less reliant on government handouts and more creative with the assets that we have.
- Read more special articles:
- Newest Digby doctor has decided not to practice there after all; patients disappointed
- Why Digby does not attract doctors
- Community support vital in attracting physicians
- Digby Mayor Ben Cleveland responds to doctor’s letter
We have to work together to encourage small and large businesses alike, something that can only happen if we lose the ’not in my backyard’ mentality.
Chris Thurber, Digby