An RCMP regimental funeral will be held in Moncton June 10 for Const. Dave Ross, Const. Fabrice Georges Gevaudan, and Const. Douglas James Larche, who were killed in the line of duty while serving in Moncton.
The funeral will take place at 1 p.m. at the Moncton Coliseum, 377 Killam Dr.
A parade of RCMP employees and law enforcement from across Canada will take place before the funeral. While members of the public will be able to attend the regimental funeral, seating in the coliseum is limited.
Public visitation for the three men has been scheduled at the Wesleyan Celebration Center, 945 St. George Blvd., Moncton, from 2 p.m. until 9 p.m June 9.
- Read more special articles:
- Justin Bourque pleads guilty to shooting Moncton Mounties
- Helping the Fallen Heroes at Aylesford ball tournament
- Kings District RCMP boss grateful for support in wake of Moncton shootings
- RCMP thank the community: Queens weekly cruiser report
Messages of condolences for the three members can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RCMP Foundation has set up the Moncton Fallen RCMP Members Memorial Fund in their memory. This is the only website where donations will be accepted.