© Cape Breton Post - TC Media
Weather Network get blown off-camera in Grand Etang.
Video of Weather Network reporters getting blown off-camera in Grand Etang in Wednesday's storm has gone viral.
Reporters Mark Robinson and Chris Scott were doing a standup during a live blizzard update from Grand Etang when the powerful Les Suêtes winds blew them off camera. In less than 24 hours, it garnered more than 72,000 views on YouTube.
- Read more special articles:
- New Minas family had rocky trip home from Cuba during spring blizzard
- Berwick firefighters called out during March 26 blizzard
- Missing, elderly dog reunited with family thanks to Nova Scotia blizzard clean up crew
- Fire trucks respond on bad roads during storm
They were explaining that winds were gusting to about 170 km/hr at the time when they were blown over.
"We're fine," Scott said, after helping Robinson back up.
The video can be viewed here.