Kings-Hants MP Scott Brison visited K-ROCK 89.3 FM in New Minas to take the ALS ice bucket challenge on Aug. 26. Midday announcer Darrin Harvey got to do the honours. Newcap Radio president Rob Steele challenged Brison, who in turn challenged Kentville Mayor Dave Corkum, Wolfville Mayor Jeff Cantwell and Windsor Mayor Paul Beazley. The ice bucket challenge raises awareness of ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- Read more special articles:
- Central takes on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Middleton town council makes bucket list
- Windsor's staff sergeant cools off with ice bucket challenge
- Reporter Wendy Elliott takes ALS ice bucket challenge