Nova Scotia Power
There are still 3,660 residents without power in Kings County in post-tropical storm Arthur's wake.
The greatest concentration of outages are in the area around Wolfville and the Kingston area. Click here for the latest list.
• 428 customers on Ridge Road, Gasperau, Greenfield, White Rock, Sunken Lake, Black River and adjacent side roads. The outage occurred July 8 at 9 p.m. and is expected to be restored July 9 at 7 p.m.
• 532 customers in Waterville, Black Rock Road, Maple Ave west to Berwick, Grafton, Woodville, Canada Creek, Chipman Brook, Somerset, Welsford, Garland, Harbourville and adjacent side roads. The outage occurred July 5 at 8:17 a.m. and it’s expected to be restored by 1 p.m. on July 9.
• 614 customers have been without power since 6:26 a.m. on July 5 in Canning, Habitant, Kingsport, Medford, Delhaven, Pereau, Woodside, Blomidon, Scotts Bay, Bennets Bay, Ross Creek and adjacent side streets. Power is not expected to be restored until 8 p.m.
• There are 239 customers without power in Highbury, North Alton, South Alton, Welton Landing, Forest Home, Murphy Lake, Blue Mountain, Aldersville, Casey Corner, Canaan, Prospect, Mcgee Lake, Lake George, Lake Paul, Parker Meadows and East Dalhousie. Their power went out on July 5 at 10:48 p.m. and will not be restored until July 9 at 2 p.m.
• There are 321 customers without power in Kingston Center, Pineridge Ave, Bishop Mtn Rd, Bishop Mtn, Ravenwood subdivision, including adjacent side streets. Their power went out at 8 a.m. July 6 and will not be restored until July 9 at 11:30 p.m.
• Another 184 customers are without power in East Kingston, Auburn, Aylesford, Morden, Ogilve, Victoria Harbour, Millville, Nicholsville and surrounding areas. The outage occurred at 8:30 p.m. July 8 and is expected to be restored at 11:30 a.m. July 9. The cause of this outage is still being investigated.
• An additional 1,342 customers are without power in Middleton. They are located in Nictaux West, Brickton, Mt Hanley Rd, Port George, Shore Rd East and surrounding areas; and Nictaux south and east, Middleton East, Victoria Vale, Margaretsville, Hwy #10 to Crul Hole and surrounding areas. Power in all of those areas is not expected to be restored until 11:30 p.m. July 9.