An Annapolis County Spectator reader submitted these photos of what it look like when post-tropical storm Arthur's wrath arrived in Port Lorne.
- Read more special articles:
- Editorial: Nova Scotia Power has hard lessons to learn
- EDITORIAL: Stand up for Nova Scotians, Premier McNeil
- One story of powerlessness and frustration from Bear River
- McNeil: Nova Scotia Power’s response to Arthur 'unacceptable'
With the waves driven by the storm's winds combined with high tide July 5, the wharf almost vanishes from sight.