Kentville Justice Centre
Two men facing first degree murder charges will be back in court in July.
Kyle David James Fredericks, 25, and Daniel Wayne Surette, 26, both from the Berwick area, were charged on April 25 with first-degree murder in the death of Lawrence, a 62-year-old homeless man who died in a bus shelter fire on Berwick's Commercial Street Oct. 23, 2013.
- Read more special articles:
- Harley Lawrence remembered in Hantsport with memorial tree planting
- Could Mr. Big technique impact Harley Lawrence murder case?
- UPDATE February preliminary hearing set for pair accused of Harley Lawrence murder
- Preliminary inquiry yet to be set for men accused in Lawrence death
Both men were present in Kentville provincial court June 24, but their case has been put off for almost a month. They will return to court on July 23 to set dates for a preliminary inquiry, likely to happen in February.