- Kentville firefighters responded to two minor motor vehicle accidents: one just before 8 a.m. on Highway 359, and one at 7:30 p.m. on Highway 101, west of exit 13.
- Berwick firefighters responded to an alarm on Commercial Street just after 10 p.m.
- Kentville firefighters responded to a chimney fire on Aaron Drive in Coldbrook at about 9:45 a.m.
- Firefighters in Waterville responded to a two-vehicle accident at Black Rock Road and Highway 221 in Grafton at about 11 a.m. Three people were sent to hospital, and the firefighters were on the scene for about an hour.
- Just before 2 p.m., Wolfville firefighters attended a motor vehicle collision on Main Street. No one was injured, though some cleanup was needed.
- Waterville firefighters responded to a second call at the same location in Grafton at about 4 p.m. – another two-vehicle accident, this time sending two individuals to hospital.
- At 1:45 p.m., Canning firefighters responded to a grass fire on Black Hole Road in Sheffield Mills.
- RCMP called Halls Harbour firefighters to tend to a small debris fire caused by partying teens in the evening.
- Just before noon, Kentville firefighters were called to a garbage fire near the corner of Brooklyn Street and Tupper Road.
- Firefighters from many local fire departments were called mid-afternoon to assist with two fires on Highway 1 in Aylesford, a barn and an abandoned house. The blazes have since been declared arson and two teenagers have been arrested and charged.
- At about 8:20 a.m., Kentville firefighters responded to the single-vehicle accident on Belcher Street that left many area residents without electricity after a van collided with a power pole.
- Firefighters in Berwick responded to another Commercial Street alarm, at about 7:10 p.m.
- At 5:35 p.m., New Minas firefighters responded two a two-vehicle accident on Commercial Street. No one was injured.
- At about 11:40 p.m., New Minas firefighters received call of a possible trailer fire on Cresswood Court, but everything appeared to be fine.