Emma Van Rooyen and Rebekah Wetmore of Housing First will facilitate a panel discussion Feb. 13 to look at the issue of tenants’ rights.
The panel will include: Debbie Reimer of Kids Action Plan, lawyer David Daniels, advocate Eva Curry, Jillian Allen of Nova Scotia Legal Aid and Shay Enxuga of ACORN Nova Scotia.
- Read more special articles:
- EDITORIAL: Housing First’s untidy legacy
- UPDATED: Housing First folds in Kings County
- Kings' Housing First: 'A chaotic nightmare'
- Kings County's Housing First running on empty
Van Rooyen said area residents are invited to come and ask questions about landlords or the provincial residential tenancies act.
The town hall-style meeting will take place at 6:30 p.m. at the Kentville Recreation Centre.