© John DeCoste
Work is on-going on new sidewalks in the Waterville area.
Expect a 60 per cent chance of showers this morning and a few showers this afternoon. Winds becoming northwest 20 km/hr gusting to 40 near noon. Daytime highs of 12C. Look for a few more showers this evening with a 40 per cent chance of drizzle or showers overnight. Winds northwest 20 and overnight temperatures steady near 11C.