Kentville Police Service.
Earlier this week members of the Kentville Police Service responded to a call that a man was driving erratically on Park Street. It turns out the 66-year-old man was swerving his vehicle to avoid hitting potholes in the road.
Other KPS calls for service on April 22 included one to a prisoner in the jail cells assaulting another prisoner. Charges were subsequently laid.
Police also served a 52-year-old man with an order to stay away from a local government office and responded to a residence with an upset youth threatening to smash out windows. He was taken to Valley Regional Hospital and transferred to the IWK for assessment.
- Read more special articles:
- Kings County Department of Transportation, municipalities addressing pothole problem
- Signs of spring in Wolfville
- See a 'problem pothole'? Call Nova Scotia's DOT
- Two Kings County roads remain on CAA worst roads list
KPS members also responded to an abandoned 911 call (no emergency), one false alarm in the industrial park and a general assistance call to the public.