Vanguard reporter Carla Allen
The year started with me snapping swimmers who braved the icy waters of Lake Milo on New Year's Day (from the shore!). Through the following months my lens saw puppies up for adoption, a ride in a dragon boat, a roll in a sea balloon, happy little princesses in Yarmouth South, an awesome air show, a demolition and so much more, including the announcement of a new ferry for Yarmouth.
- Read more special articles:
- Year in Review 2013: A video look back by Tina Comeau
- Year in Review 2013 Vanguard photo scrapbook: By Tina Comeau
- Vanguard 2013 Sports Year in Review in photos
- Vanguard Year in Review: January 2013
May 2014 be a wonderful year for YOU.