• New Minas was called to a single-vehicle crash on Highway 101 Jan. 18 at 4:06 p.m. There were no injuries.
• Kentville responded to a single-vehicle crash at the intersection of Main and Prospect at 7:52 p.m. A vehicle apparently lost control and hit a utility pole. Firefighters assisted with traffic control. There were no injuries reported.
• New Minas responded to a two-vehicle collision on Highway 101 Jan. 19 at 4:56 p.m. There were no serious injuries.
• Kentville responded to two commercial fire alarms sounding at the same business on Chipman Drive in the Annapolis Valley Regional Industrial Park, one Jan. 19 at 6:28 p.m. and the second Jan. 20 at 2:43 p.m.
• Canning firefighters responded to a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Highway 358 and 341, Jawbone Corner, at around 9 a.m. Deputy Chief Scott Cruickshank said one person was transported to hospital with undetermined injuries.
• Waterville and District firefighters responded to a structure fire on Mill Street, Waterville, at 11:18 p.m. Department spokesman Kevin Ernest said firefighters found a small fire in a kitchen within the three-unit apartment house on arrival.
“One apartment unit was smoked up quite heavily,” Ernest said.
The fire was discovered when the tenant returned home. A kitchen range was being used as a heat source and something combustible apparently came into contact with the strove. Firefighters were on the scene for about an hour.
• New Minas responded to a call about a vehicle leaking gas in the County Fair Mall parking lot Jan. 20 at 11:22 a.m.
• Waterville was called to a CO detector sounding at a home on Rafuse Road Jan. 23 at 9:49 p.m. Ernest said firefighters used their own CO detector to check and got a high reading. Firefighters ventilated the home. Paramedics checked three occupants at the scene. Ernest said firefighters believe a fireplace was the source of the CO.
• At 10:18 p.m., Waterville responded to a chimney fire on Waterville Mountain Road
• New Minas firefighters were called to the scene of a single-vehicle crash on Highway 101 Jan. 23 at 12:10 p.m. There were no injuries.
• Kentville was called to a chimney fire in Coldbrook at 7:41 a.m. There were no serious damages.
• Kentville firefighters responded to a single-vehicle rollover on Spittal Road Jan. 23 at 1:48 p.m. There were minor injuries.
• Kentville was called called to a chimney fire on Lakewood Road Jan. 24 at 10:36 a.m. There was some minor smoke damage.
• Greenwich responded to two-vehicle collision by Noggins Corner Farm Market Jan. 24 and to a car fire on Highway 1 earlier in the week.
• Kentville firefighters responded to a single-vehicle rollover on Gibson Woods Road Jan. 25 at 8:24 a.m. There were minor injuries.