The Kentville Project could be a go.
According to the town's community development co-ordinator, the town has been chosen for Force Four Entertainment's TV project on "life without taxes."
Lindsay Young confirmed Feb. 3 the town had beat out the other shortlisted municipality, Perth, Ont., for the gig.
The British Columbia-based production company said in January the next step in the project would be filming a demo reel of the chosen town.
- Read more special articles :
- - No fuss over Force Four
- - TV crew visits Kentville
- - Taxes not a simple TV transaction
- - The week the government went?
A national network is said to be considering picking up the reality show which would have participants use the money they would pay in taxes to pay for their own services.